Wednesday, March 18, 2015

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Candy Cotton Moon

I want to take a trip somewhere that is fun
 
 where the grass goes on forever here with plenty of room to run

 And land along the way as I tire, I want to be able to take a break
 Licking on  giant lollypops sitting by a chocolate lake


And when the wind starts to blow
 Inside the gingerbread house is where I will go

And then as the sun starts to shine:
Will you take my hand, and say you will be mine

We can spend all night getting lost in a peppermint lagoon
Until You finally kiss me underneath the candy cotton moon

 Then we can just lay down in a sugar field bliss 
 Sharing candy coated kisses in a heaven like this

S. G. 2011

( I own the words of this poem, but not the photos)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment