Thursday, March 12, 2015

No Greater Love

Today I thought I would share some of my personal writing :)

No Greater Love

Lost loves  scattered amongst my trail of tears
then out of the blue, there came you
you took away all my fears 
Now all my days feel bright and new
the moment you brought me a love so true
 
you bring to me a reason
my life a whole new meaning
 
 
just a simple word
and more then just a touch
gives me the reassurance 
that you love me just as much
 
Love is not perfect
there are no guarantees
but what we share together
is beautiful to me
 
If the world stopped turning
and the mountains melted into the sea
I would not be afraid
knowing that your love embraces me
 
If I could take all of yesterday's tomorrows
and store them far away
just to have all of those extra moments to share with you today, I would
Time is a precious gift that should never be wasted, when all that life has to offer should most certainly be tasted.
So take my hand and lets embark on this journey together
I am hoping for right now and wishing on forever

S. Glover 2010

More blogs to come throughout the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment